File Formats

Some documents for download on this web page are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). These files can be opened with Adobe® Acrobat Reader.

Download Adobe Reader (opens in a new window)

Who can make a complaint?

A complaint can be made by:

  • The person who received the service
  • A relative, representative or carer
  • A representative of a person who has died
  • A recognised advocate of the person who received the service
  • A provider, on behalf of the person who received the service from another provider
  • A carer, about a failure to comply with the Carers Charter as set out in the Carers Recognition Act 1994. See carer complaint.

Contact HaDSCO for further information or to discuss questions with the team.

[Back to Frequently asked questions]

Level Triple-A conformance icon, 
          W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0